Friday, March 20, 2015

Para los descendentes

Por mis futuros,

I began this blog in June 2011, at the tender age of 20.5. How funny it is for me to look back on the young woman I was and to see the woman I am now today, almost four years later. What a blessing it is to reflect on the good lives we have lived and are living.

Que chistoso al ver como soy la misma mujer, pero, mas refinada y pulida. I still have a sharp tongue, which some days I wish was duller. I still have a tender soul, which I wish was purer. But, over the course of these four years, I truly feel that I have become a better version of the 20.5 year old self I once was.

Y esto, mis amores, es el propósito de nuestras vidas. Un progreso infinito con nuestro Padre Celestial.

Empecé este blog al principio para hablar de mis aventuras. Pero ahora quiero tener una cuenta para ustedes, mis descendentes. Para que me conozcan. Para que compartamos un vínculo que nos une por el tiempo. Para que aprendamos de donde vinimos, quienes somos, y a donde vamos- juntos.

Peace and Blessings






No comments:

Post a Comment